Wednesday 21 December 2011

Mr Men.

Never have I seen so many men.

Crimson faced, lamb-like in their demeanor, padding around a ladieswear store like priests in a lingerie department (for Father Ted fans).

I play a game (passes time). Imagining what their spouse looks like. When I ask 'can I get you a size?' if my idea is correct, there's no prize, but self satisfaction - ah but who can put a price on that?

Whilst on the subject, as a Christmas treat (used loosely) my boss bestowed her troop with Mr Men mugs. Mine was 'Little Miss Industrious'. That was the intention at least, for what it actually said was 'endustrious'.

SPG. If I weren't so inebriated I'd have said a line or two.





1 comment:

  1. Ha ha this made me laugh, that's my favourite episode of Father Ted x

    ReplyDelete